Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Countdown!

















A green heart for you^^




Well.Today is 12-5-2010.
After 11 days is Rocker-Neo Shea Dee's 17th birthday! yo!!!
I think I'm the only one who excited for her birthday coming ==

We do not know which present Rocker Neo wish to get.
Just tell us what you want la.
We are very confused man~

Today,me,Jie Rou Tan sibeh angry!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What The Fuck with the stupid school!
(pai seh,just let me at here lepas geram at here,just for one day la)
I cant write any Convent's thing on Facebook anymore.
So,I write at here.hehe.
Is it complaint something on Facebook also one of the school's rules?
I really cant understand what they are thinking.
Anyway,I shall ignore them coz they are......^^

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally forget to do my sejarah nota!
Good night!

-Jie Rou-

1 comment: